Well, are you like me? Do you own a smart phone that you awfully abuse? Do you secretly consider your phone as your best buddy in the world? Would you cry your eyes out if something remotely bad happened to your cellular phone? If that’s the case, join the club, my buddy. (Pssst..I have nightmares where I tragically drop my phone in water and a shark eats it!) Do you have such stomach-gripping, nerve- wrecking nightmares too? Wait, what? No sharks? Okaaay, could be I am just a tad bit crazy! Whatever might be the case, listed below are 9 main reasons why you need to use cases!
1. Scratches are awful! : Let’s face it, regardless how careful you happen to be, you’ll probably drop your phone at least once or twice in a month (ten times perhaps if you are anything like me!). Cases can present you with all the protection that you phone might need! With a phone case, your phone doesn’t have to fight gravity constantly.
2. Wait, what? You didn’t buy insurance?: Would you own a 50 grand phone but don’t have insurance? You little daredevil! Well, don’t concern yourself with it; you are part of the fearless population around the world. But putting a case on your smart phone is sensible while allowing you to be fearless. The smart phone cases offering the very best protection are a cheaper way of using your gadget for prolonged time, especially as you don’t usually have to get a replacement every time you obtain a new phone. cases are your insurance!
3. Water friendly: We take our phones like everywhere. Literally. Such as the bathroom, crazy parties. Should you ask me I’d rather get a swim with my phone when compared to a boyfriend. Well, if that’s the case, grab water-proof cases and take your phone out for a swim so that you will don’t miss your phone much. Well, you can’t actually take your gadget under water, but you can be a smaller amount of worrywart in the event of a splash!
4. Friction, the evil necessity! : The problem with sleek, stylish smartphones is they are super slippery. Well, your sexy, gorgeous phone can be held quicker with Asus 6Z Covers. A great case may add a bit of grip to help keep it from sliding out of your hand and to the pavement.
5. Aged phones!: It might seem it makes no sense to invest extra bucks on the phone that may too belong to the senior category of phones! Well, here is the place you are wrong. Your phone is an extension individuals. It might contain some relevant data that you simply do not want to get rid of. So, don’t go ahead and take risk, get a damn phone case already! Also, if you are embarrassed from your aged phone, rock it using bling phone cases!
6. Flaunt and taunt: Phone cases are not just for protecting your phones. These are a representation of you! So, get a chic phone case from thousands available or personalise it to add just a little touch of you.
7. Resale: There are occassions when we want to hop to the latest trend and grab a brand new phone off the shelf. If you want to sell an older phone instead of keeping it around, phone cases are the ideal solution. A mobile phone case will reduce the likelihood of scratches retaining the newness of your old phone and as a consequence increasing the resale value!
8. Protect every little bit of your phone: Cases aren’t efficient at just protecting the most fragile part of your phone, the screen. They guard the entire phone and more importantly like the delicate electronic parts inside. Even if vkbgpx don’t worry about the occasional scratch or perhaps a shattered back, there’s more for your phone than that. Some phones have a camera lens flush with the back, which makes it much more prone to scratches as well as other damage such as cracking from the lens. To state the obvious, it could result in some very bad selfies. A drop can also damage a number of the buttons on your phone causing greater trouble than reading text on a cracked screen.
9. Then add weight: No, no I am just not referring to you putting on the weight however you rail-thin phone sure should. Let’s tell the truth, you can easily make your phone anti-theft you should be adding a little bulk. You’ll definitely feel the absence of your phone when someone flicks it from the pocket or perhaps your bag. You can even make it stronger by adding a case so your phone doesn’t bend or break under pressure.